Durango, Colorado Law Firm Has Been
Representing Clients for More Than 120 Years
Handling your criminal, civil and business law needs
Duthie Savastano Brungard, PLLC. of Durango, Colorado carries on a tradition established more than a century ago of helping clients in the communities of Durango and southwest Colorado tackle difficult legal problems. Our attorneys can assist you with your criminal, civil and business legal needs. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts.
Extensively experienced in many areas of law
Duthie Savastano Brungard, PLLC. is one of Colorado’s oldest and most respected law firms. We advocate for you at trial in your criminal defense against misdemeanor or felony charges. We also handle both plaintiff and defense cases in such areas as personal injury, insurance defense and contractual dispute. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in business law and property disputes. We have experience in the special procedures of federal court, should your case be placed under federal jurisdiction. The attorneys of Duthie Savastano Brungard, PLLC. have been trusted with important legal issues in this part of the country for more than 100 years.
Here are some of the ways we stand out:
- Respect of our peers – Robert C. Duthie III is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Experience – As a long-standing pillar of the legal community, we bring the benefits of extensive experience to your case.
- Personal attention – As a small firm, we make a point of meeting with each client we take on and giving them the time they need.
- Knowledge – We are well-versed in many areas of law and capable of representing you in criminal and civil proceedings in local, state and federal jurisdictions.
We are defined by our service to you.
We are counselors in many legal areas, including:
- Criminal defense – Your freedom is of utmost importance. We help clients with a wide range of criminal offenses, from shoplifting to murder.
- Civil litigation – Civil litigation commonly involves a legal dispute where monetary damages are sought. We can also help with personal injury and insurance defense matters.
- Business law – We can assist your business in any legal disputes, such as breaches of contracts or property rights issues.
Contact a Durango, Colorado firm with a history of integrity.
Please contact us to schedule your appointment now. Call us at 970-247-4545 or contact us online.